Small-Group Santorini Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour
from 100.00euro per person
Sip on Santorini wine during this 4.5-hour, small-group tour of the island and two or three of its wine estates (depending on selected option).
As you explore, learn about wine production in the area, and hear about the local varietals such as assyrtiko. Explore a vineyard with a guide and walk around wine cellars. If you want to make the tour extra-special, upgrade to enjoy an evening excursion. The option includes a visit to a hilltop winery, local tapas, and sunset views to complement your wine. Numbers are limited to eight people.
- 4.5-hour Santorini wine tour, led by a wine-expert guide
- Visit three wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you learn about their wine
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and uncover the unique viticulture of Santorini Sample up to 12 different wines including nykteri alongside local delicacies
- Upgrade to a sunset tour for spectacular sunset views at the Venetsanos Winery and enjoy a plate of tapas during your final winery visit
- Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people